/* */

Friday, August 04, 2006

HSBC Business Checking

I opened a business checking account with HSBC to keep my buiness accounts seperate from my personal ones. I signed up in a branch for a promotion for free business checking. The sign up process took about an hour, but it was fairly easy. I just had to bring in some documents for my company and fill out a few forms. I have to say, my experience with HSBC has been excellent. Their service is superb. (Let me leave that to another post) I received my check book about two weeks later. I also signed up for online business banking. They sent me a security device that generates a different numeric code based on real time sequence and I need that to log in along with my password. The reason for the added security is because you can do more with the business account, such was wiring money out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home