/* */

Thursday, July 27, 2006

MS Money - Transactions for Email Delievery

I use MS Money religiously and it has been a great way of keeping track of my dozens of accounts. One of my favor features is the online update feature on MS Money to download transactions from credit cards and brokerage accounts. This gives me a central place to view all my financial transactions and monitor my investment accounts. However I find all my banking institutions don't allow MS Money to automatically download transcations. Instead I have to log into the bank account and download the transactions manually. I understand it's a security issue and it would be okay for me if I had to only do downloads for one or two accounts, but now I have several accounts that I would have to do downloads manually. I think it would be nice if those financial institution offer a workaround feature. Perhaps they could offer an option to allow those transactions to be sent to an email address every day or other chosen time intervals. That way, I can download all the transcations from multiple institutions in one place and import them to MS Money. It would save me so much time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home