/* */

Monday, July 31, 2006

Walk to Work

Since I live pretty close to where I work, I decided to walk to work instead of taking public transportation. It takes me about 20 minutes to walk to work, but I think it's a good exercise. I work in the office and I sit for long hours, so walking for 20 minutes twice a day helps keep my blood circulating. On top of that, I save myself $4 a day from transportation fares. My primary reason was for the exercise. I did it a few times and liked it, so I walk at least three out of the five workdays.

1 Comments:

At 8/08/2006 08:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are lucky you live so close to your work. I'm not from New York but I suppose that is not too uncommon there. Hey, that saves you at least $48 a month on transportation. More money to invest or spend depending on how you look at it. Enjoy the savings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home