/* */

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Advanta Business Credit Card

I have applied for an Advanta Business Credit Card for my business. This way , I can keep my business expenses seperate from my personal ones. This card offers one of the best cash back rewards. It pays 5% Cash Back on gasoline, office supplies, utilities, computer equipment, cell phones and Internet services, and 1% on all other purchases. The card categorizes all my expenses for me and I can download all the transactions to MS Money or to a spreadsheet for tax purposes.

1 Comments:

At 8/03/2006 12:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got the same card for my business, smarti, and I like it. I don't use it much, but you're right, it offers a great percentage rate and good rewards.

Haven't had a problem with it yet.

-Grant
TheCornerOfficeBlog.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home