/* */

Monday, May 30, 2005

Blog Shares

I was looking at the traffic report and I found something interesting. One of the links came from BlogShares. I was surprised. I didn't even know I have a "company" that was being traded. BlogShares seems like a virtual stock market for weblogs, and in BlogShares the blogs are traded like companies like on Wall Street. I found it amusing. What an idea! But I wonder what is the point? Do you get to trade your B$ for anything? Anyway, here is my company, Growing Money BlogShares. My B$ price is currently at 43 cents and it has a P/E of .74. Wow, that's a low P/E, but it has a valuation of B$2,906.50. That shows you how much potential it has. Buy me, buy me. =)

1 Comments:

At 5/30/2005 07:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought ya- Helps your price go up, buying and selling...I don't know how it's played really. I prefer to play HSX.com and buy and sell movies and actors. CIAO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home