/* */

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ameritrade vs TD Waterhouse

Ameritrade and TD Waterhouse merged, but they still maintain the same interfaces from before. I have access to both interfaces and I don't like the TD Waterhouse interface. I find it slow and hard to read. Every time I click on a link, for example, cost basis, it takes a while for the numbers to load up, whereas in Ameritrade, the numbers come up instantly. If anyone has to choose which interface to see their account, I would suggest the Ameritrade version. If you would like to sign up for an Ameritrade, send me an email and I'll send you a referral, or leave a comment with your name and email.

2 Comments:

At 8/18/2006 12:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you're talking about the American platforms. Being able to retain the Ameritrade interace would be something Canadians would have wanted! (sigh)

http://investorial.com/canadian/td-waterhouse-to-complete-ameritrade-canada-merger/

 
At 8/26/2006 09:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand your grief! I've heard nothing good from the TD users on the transistion.

I was an Ameritrade client, and haven't seen any issues arrise from my end, but I don't think the same can be said by the TD users.

-Grant
TheCornerOfficeBlog.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home