/* */

Friday, September 02, 2005

Philadelphia Investment Update #1

I freed up my $5,000 of CD ladder in my INGDIRECT account and I'm going to use that for part of down payment. I did get hit with an early withdrawal fee. I lost about $58 in interest. It's not a lot since I opened the CDs in the beginning of this year, so it's not that big of a hit. I'm still looking at the market and considering the best time to sell off some of my stocks. I still need to free up about 6K in about two days.

2 Comments:

At 9/03/2005 05:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope when you are done you can share some of your cash-flow analysis on this property.

Also, do you plan on managing it yourself or hiring a local prop managment company?

 
At 4/25/2022 10:38:00 PM, Anonymous Adrian said...

I enjoyed reading tthis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home