/* */

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Comment Spammers Out

I have been receiving a lot of comment spam lately. Every time I post I get a bunch of feedbacks immediately from anonymous. It looks like a bot. There must be a script out there that automatically generates a message on someone's blog. Look at these messages:

This blog is awesome! I'll be bookmarking it and sharing it with many others. If you get a chance you may want to visit this Free Software site, it's pretty awesome too!
I agree with your post. Hey check this out--you're going to love this site. Visit this work at home site!
I can't believe spam is attacking my blog. I've change my comment settings to allow Only Registered Users.

1 Comments:

At 8/31/2005 06:56:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

only restricting to registered users no longer works...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home