/* */

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Blockbuster Raises Price

Just when I complained their services are terrible and I'm staying because of their low price. I'm going back to Netflix. From Blockbuster's email:

We hope you are enjoying renting DVDs from BLOCKBUSTER Onlineā„¢. In the year since we launched, we've had phenomenal growth thanks to people like you. We value you as a customer, and we hope you value our ongoing efforts to make BLOCKBUSTER Online the most convenient way to rent DVDs. Beginning August 19, 2005, we will be raising the price of our BLOCKBUSTER Online rental plans. Here is how your membership plan will be affected: Your Current Plan: 3 at a time Your New Monthly Price: $17.99 (plus tax) The payment method you provided will be billed the above amount on: September 06, 2005

1 Comments:

At 8/10/2005 11:47:00 AM, Blogger Jose Anes said...

I love netflix.
I haven't switched since I started.
They are responsive to the market.

Too bad I didn't bought their stock.
But then again... You can't buy them all.

Money and Investment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home