/* */

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Citi Dividend Card

  • Save with 0% APR on Balance Transfers for 12 months with no Balance Transfer fee
  • Earn cash back on everything–a full 5% cash back on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations, plus 1% on all other purchases
  • Earn cash back on qualifying Cash Advances and eligible Balance Transfers
  • Earn unlimited cash back with the Citi® Dividend Merchant Network
  • Acceptance at millions of locations worldwide
  • No annual fee
  • Platinum Select® benefits
  • Dedicated 24/7 Customer Service
  • Free online services:
    • See current balance and unbilled activity
    • Review past statements
    • Pay your credit card bill, or all your bills
  • Personal information protected by our Privacy Promise
  • $0 Liability on Unauthorized Charges—you are never liable for unauthorized purchases
  • Citi® Photocard option available
I'm planning to sign up for the Citi Dividend card. The 12 month 0% APR balance transfer looks really attractive with the new Emigrant Direct 3.5% savings account. I hope to replace this card with two of my other credit cards. The only question I have is, "Does anyone know if you can download statements directly to MS Money?" I know for my Citibank Checking account, I have to manually log in the Citibank website and download the statements.

4 Comments:

At 7/27/2005 01:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, new to your site, looks great. yes, i just got a citi dividend card and you CAN download to MS money.

 
At 7/27/2005 01:59:00 PM, Blogger Sean said...

Is it a download from within MS Money?

 
At 7/29/2005 05:22:00 PM, Blogger Jose Anes said...

This is the one I use.
You have to log in to the website to download. At least on my old version of money.

Money and Investing

 
At 7/31/2005 01:03:00 AM, Blogger Sean said...

Jose,

I have a Citibank account, do you think I can download both my checking accounting info and my credit card info at the same time? That way I don't have to do twice the work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home