/* */

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Magazine Subscriptions

I have subscriptions to the following financial magazines:

  • BusinessWeek
  • Forbes
  • Money
  • Smart Money
  • Kiplinger
  • BudgestLiving
I read BusinessWeek the most because they are delivered weekly and do contain the latest information. I used to read Kiplinger a lot. I find them very good for personal finance and their stock pickings to be amazingly accurate. I read an article on San Juan Basin Royalty Trust (SJT) a year ago and since then, that company has been climbing up steadily over the year and have been paying among the highest dividends. Too bad, I didn't buy it. The stock has gone up 30% and has a dividend of almost 10%. If you like any back issues of the magazines I have, let me know. I'll pay for the shipping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home