/* */

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Cisco Closed Lower

Cisco closed at 17.76, lower than this morning's price. That's currently an unrealized loss of $9. Like I said previously, I'll buy more when it drops. The outlook for this stock is bright. There's a long path of growth ahead. But I don't have any more money in my account. I'm going to purchase shares for my mom in her IRA instead. This is how I'm going to help her grow her retirement funds. Actually... my mom was the one who first suggested buying Cisco. She thinks it's going to rebound and do well. I don't know how she gets all that information, probably from friends and words of mouth, but I'd now like to do my own research and due diligence before I buy anything. That shows responsibility in investing. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home