/* */

Friday, April 21, 2006

New Job

I have accepted a new job offer and will be leaving my current company where I have worked for more than six years, including internship. The new position will be Business Analyst working as a consultant. They're paying me almost 60% more money. I'm so excited about the new salary but at the same time prepping for the amount of work I will be given. I'll be working with clients and designing/implementing systems for them. We'll see how everything goes. I'm going to start on May 15th and have given leave notice to my current employer. I will take a short break before my new job. I'm still thinking of a nice place to go.

2 Comments:

At 4/22/2006 03:18:00 AM, Blogger James L said...

congrats on your new job. will you have enough time to trade or spend time on your philly properties?

 
At 4/24/2006 09:13:00 AM, Blogger Sean said...

There haven't been much to do with the philly prop. so far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home