/* */

Monday, March 27, 2006

NVDA

I recently bought some shares of NVDA last week after it tumbled on last Wednesday at $48.50. Since then the stock has been heading upwards. It's now at $52.80, or an unrealzed gain of about 8.8%. NVDA is a great company. It has strong fundamentals - $5.5 cash per share, no debt, 20% 5-year growth rate, and a foward P/E of 20. Nvidia makes great graphics cards, the new nForce4 SLI series are the fastest in the market. The 5-day chart looks strong and there's a lot of potential in this stock. The stock just broke 52-week high today and reached 53.07.

1 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 05:15:00 PM, Blogger FR said...

Hi,

Thanks for your supportive response. I thought I'd write you here because blogger seems to be having some trouble and won't publish the comment you've left (but it emailed me a copy... thank you so much!). I am hoping that I can figure out a way to sort this...

Again, thanks for your support!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home