/* */

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Top Part-Time Business Schools

I was reading The Top Part-Time Business Schools article in the Forbes magazines and I was considering the MBA program. The only problem would be that I have to pay everything out of pockets. I thought of the expenses and they're just too high. The 5 year part-time MBA program in my school of choice, NYU (Stern) is $166,000. That's a lot of money. I ran some numbers on the Business School Calculator and the payback period comes out fives years and the 5-year MBA gain as a % of expenses. That doesn't look very appealing at this point.

1 Comments:

At 3/14/2006 11:05:00 AM, Blogger James L said...

dude i feel your pain too. i've been looking into Baruch since it's more affordable.

seriously, unless you're going to be a company man, i don't think getting an MBA will help that much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home