/* */

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Need to Time Manage

Spring is coming. Today is sunny and the streets were packed with people. People were coming from all directions and every corner was loaded with humans. I haven't seen that many people on the streets for a long time. It reminded me of how busy NYC can get. Then I started to think of all the things I need to do. I usually put them in the back of my mind, but I really have to start taking notes. I have to find a way to organize all the notes and thoughts in my head and form a list that can I update and reference at all times. Time management is very important. There are always tons of things that need to be done, but I need to plan ahead and set priorities. How do you manage your time and stay organized?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home