/* */

Friday, November 04, 2005

CKCM to the Nth Power

CKCM has been strongly bullish in the past two weeks. I think the stock was highly undervalued so I bought it at the low points a few times. The last trade was a buy at the low 16's (point A on Chart), and I sold my last batch of shares at $19 (point B on Chart). I made over $2500 on that trade. I was afraid to hold it through earnings so I sold all my shares on Wednesday. On Thursday, the earnings report came out strong and the stock rocketed up over $3 pre-market. I missed out on a huge run up but I'm okay with it since I already made a good profit. The stock prices are stabilizing in the low 20's now. I'm watching the stock from the sidelines and may buy some shares again if it looks good. Overall, the market has been picking up again. Look at GOOG run. You would think after the earnings report the stock price would come down a bit, but it's close to $400 a share now.

2 Comments:

At 11/11/2005 08:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Smarty, well you know we humans always start doing things on one topic and later found ourselves doing something else, this is always what happened to me. I started looking for something on e-currency 2 hours ago however have found my seself looking at all different topics, of course including your site CKCM to the Nth Power. I thought what the hell since I'm here already might as well just leave a few words. Ok I'll go on to search for e-currency related stuff again and hopefully it'll take me longer than last time to lose my concentration. cheers!

 
At 11/11/2005 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Sean said...

Oh no, the new generation of comment spams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home