/* */

Friday, June 10, 2005

Giga-Tronics Inc (GIGA)

I'm holding 1500 shares of GIGA that I recently purchased. Average price is 3.94. I like their fundamentals. If they can put out some good news soon, I think their stock will take off. Some highlights from Yahoo! Finance: Market Cap (intraday): 19.19M Price/Sales (ttm): 0.91 Qtrly Revenue Growth (yoy): 59.90% Total Cash (mrq): 2.54M Total Cash Per Share (mrq): 0.538 Total Debt (mrq): 0 52-Week Change: 148.50% Average Volume (3 month): 571,635 Average Volume (10 day): 49,762.5 Shares Outstanding: 4.72M Float: 3.43M % Held by Insiders: 12.54% % Held by Institutions: 6.20% Giga-tronics Announces Microsource Multi-Year Agreement Award

1 Comments:

At 6/10/2005 02:13:00 PM, Blogger Jose Anes said...

I like their lack of debt, and their stock price climb.

Small enough to be unatractive to institutions yet.

Love the revenue growth.

P/E a bit high.

Not even followed by any analysts.
(Hey! You can sell a report on it).

I am a bit concerned... Over 10 years the stock value hasn't changed too much. Why? Why do you think it will change right now? (maybe that is what has to be published on the report) :)

As for short term trading, it may be good. It will probably climb a few more cents and give you a preety profit.

Long term... I am wondering what will make it go up. Maybe I have to start reading the news and the anual report. (time consuming process - which someone with a possition may publish in the report) :)

Money and Investing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home