/* */

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

BlogShares Value Go Up

Looks like my BlogShare value is going up. It's currently value at $4,402.51. Price is at B$40.84 and P/E is 46.38. Most of the shares were sold out. JLP is now the biggest owner of the "company." It'll be interesting if he could buy 51% of the shares and buys me out. Then he'll do a hostile take over. I notice there are Ideas and Artefacts in BlogShares. I have no idea what they are for. I still don't know what is the purpose of accumulating all the B$. It'll be cool if you can trade the B$ for merchandise.

4 Comments:

At 6/09/2005 01:56:00 PM, Blogger Jose Anes said...

I still don't know exactly what is the value of blogshare's B$, but it is a very interesting and fun concept.

Money and Investing

 
At 6/09/2005 10:07:00 PM, Blogger JLP said...

Yeah, I have to admit it is both useless and fun. Too bad it's not real money!

JLP

AllThingsFinancial

 
At 6/10/2005 12:33:00 AM, Blogger Sean said...

I'm sure you do, JLP. You could buy real companies with that amount you have in BlogShares. =)

 
At 11/11/2005 08:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, can I call you Smarty? I guess it's kind of special that I'm posting here because I'm still pretty new to blog and don't really know how to blog surfing yet. I was out search for some infor about how make money but haven't had much luck so far, and since everyone calls blog "web 2.0", many have said that this is the next generation of internet, so I decided to try look for things in blog.com. and guess what? I still haven't had much luck, but your site got my attention although BlogShares Value Go Up is not a perfect much to how make money. anyway, I think I'll keep going and try to understand a bit more about blogs. thanks for the reading, cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home