/* */

Monday, October 30, 2006

Blogger Update

I haven't updated much recently because I've been busy with work and closely monitoring the stock market. I have done a lot of short-term trading lately, and I've been making some nice profits. I still hold some long-term investments, but I want to spice up my portfolio so I mixed it with some short term trades. I'll try to post some updates on my trading, but it's time-consuming. I hope I haven't lost too many readers. I'd like people to post their trades and investment strategies as well. I've also created a private investment group. If you would like to join, just put "Growing Money" in the comments and I'll sign you in. Initially, I created a Google group, but because I had a few complaints, I switched over to Yahoo group. Here's the Yahoo group link: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/StockPickersElite/

2 Comments:

At 12/07/2006 08:49:00 PM, Blogger pfstock said...

It doesn't seem like there is any recent activity on your Yahoo group. Do you have any new stock picks?

 
At 12/07/2006 09:02:00 PM, Blogger Sean said...

Most people choose to either talk to me on email, online or over the phone. You should post something, perhaps it may spark a long conversation. If not, post on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home