/* */

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Money-Making Idea #5 - Ebaying Your Junk

Go through all the items in your home and see what you don't use or need anymore. Like they said, "your junk can be someone's treasure." It is therefore a good idea to turn all these no-use items to money for you. This idea can serve two purposes. First, you get a chance to clean up your house and make more space. Second, you get to earn back a little money for getting rid of all that stuff. I have a lot of things I want to get rid of in my apartment as well. There's definitely a lot of junk in my place. I'm just concern about selling big items because I would have problems shipping them. In any case, I need to go with this idea, because more than the money itself, I really want to clean up my place. I have a lot of magazines. If you're interested, let me know.

4 Comments:

At 5/02/2005 01:11:00 PM, Blogger Sean said...

Yeah, I thought about Craigslist, too. I might do that, but it's limited to only people in my area.

I turned it off so I could see who is writing. Okay, I re-enabled anonymous posts now. Does it make a difference?

 
At 5/03/2005 04:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks - this way people who don't have blogger accounts can still comment. Can't you enable "Other" without enabling "Anonymous"?

 
At 5/03/2005 05:34:00 PM, Blogger Sean said...

I'm only given three choices:
Only Members of this Blog
Only Registered Users
Anyone

Looks like I can't do "Other" without enabling "Anonymous."

 
At 10/30/2006 12:36:00 AM, Blogger Adventures In Money Making said...

i just sold a table on craigslist in 24 hrs!

apparently it wasn't good enough for the salvation army but it was good for $30 from a student!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home